Weddings Magazine Welcome Guide Template
Here's what you get:
- 16 pages of 8.5x11 layered .psd files so you can edit text, insert photos and edit colors to match your branding
- Basic instructions for photoshop and a list of fonts used
- Welcome text
- Text section titled “How to Make Your Wedding Uniquely Yours”
- Text section titled "Understanding the Role of Your Wedding Photographer”
- Text section titled "Importance of a Wedding Album"
- Text section titled "Questions to Ask Before You Sign the Contract"
- Text section titled "Preparing for Getting Ready Photos"
- Pricing Spread
- Back Cover features your studio's contact info and a trio of images
This template has been designed to the specifications of McKenna Pro's Press Printed Brochure. It can also be made into a .pdf and e-mailed to clients or uploaded to digital magazine websites such as issuu, magcloud or flipsnack.
Photos featured courtesy of Shelby Rae Photographs and Gideon Photography (not included in download).