This course has been designed to fit within a 2-hour time frame and covers three basic areas:
1) The Photographer's Toolkit, 2) Basic Understanding of Exposure 3) Choosing Camera Settings
- Curriculum for students (12 pages of layered .psd files plus cover so you can change colors/background and insert sample photos to match your branding... or you can use the sample photos provided).
- Four pages of Instructor's Notes with basic tips and notes to guide your through the course.
- All professionally tex and photos for you to use.
- Sign-in sheet template to collect attendee's information.
- Matching professional PowerPoint presentation with 33 slides.
- Basic instructions for the photoshop templates and list of fonts used.