Book more wedding photography clients with this latest Weddings Welcome Guide Photographer Magazine Template. This 16 page 8.5x11 magazine style photoshop template comes with all professionally written text included. Pages are layered .psd files so you can easily fit within your branding. The style is modern and minimal. Use this guide at bridal shows or during potential client meetings.
Here's what you get:
- 16 pages of 8.5x11 layered .psd files so you can edit text, insert photos and edit colors to match your branding
- Basic instructions for photoshop and a list of fonts used
- Welcome text
- Text section “Your Wedding Album: The Icing on the Cake”
- Text section "Common Photo Mistakes Brides Make and How to Avoid Them”
- Text section titled "10 Essential Wedding Day Shots to Get Excited About"
- Text section titled "What to Expect From Your Photographer on Your Wedding Day"
- Text section titled "5 Unique Trends Every Bride Should Know About"
- Pricing Spread
- Back Cover features your studio's contact info and a full bleed image.
This template has been designed to the specifications of McKenna Pro's Press Printed Brochure. It can also be made into a .pdf and e-mailed to clients or uploaded to digital magazine websites such as issuu, magcloud or flipsnack.
Photos featured courtesy of Keith and Melissa Photography and Red Eye Collection (not included in download).