Book more wedding photography clients with this latest Weddings Welcome Guide Photographer Magazine Template. This 16 page 8.5x11 magazine style photoshop template comes with all professionally written text included. Pages are layered .psd files so you can easily fit within your branding. The style is elegant and you can use this guide at bridal shows or during potential client meetings.
Here's what you get:
- 16 pages of 8.5x11 layered .psd files so you can edit text, insert photos and edit colors to match your branding
- Basic instructions for photoshop and a list of fonts used
- Welcome text
- Text section titled “How to Make Your Wedding Uniquely Yours”
- Text section titled "Understanding the Role of Your Wedding Photographer”
- Text section titled "Importance of a Wedding Album"
- Text section titled "Questions to Ask Before You Sign the Contract"
- Text section titled "Preparing for Getting Ready Photos"
- Pricing Spread
- Back Cover features your studio's contact info and a trio of images
This template has been designed to the specifications of McKenna Pro's Press Printed Brochure. It can also be made into a .pdf and e-mailed to clients or uploaded to digital magazine websites such as issuu, magcloud or flipsnack.
Photos featured courtesy of Shelby Rae Photographs and Gideon Photography (not included in download).