Book more wedding photography clients with this latest Weddings Welcome Guide Photographer Magazine Template. This 16 page 8.5x11 magazine style photoshop template comes with all professionally written text included. Pages are layered .psd files so you can easily fit within your branding. The style is modern and minimal. Use this guide at bridal shows or during potential client meetings.
Here's what you get:
- 16 pages of 8.5x11 layered .psd files so you can edit text, insert photos and edit colors to match your branding
- Basic instructions for photoshop and a list of fonts used
- Welcome text
- Text section titled “The Benefits of An Unplugged Wedding”
- Text section titled "Why Every Couple Should Consider Doing a First Look”
- Text section titled "Why You Should Hire a Wedding Coordinator"
- Text section titled "Do You Really Need a Wedding Album?"
- Text section titled "Should You Hire a Pro"
- Pricing Spread
- Back Cover features your studio's contact info and a full bleed image.
This template has been designed to the specifications of McKenna Pro's Press Printed Brochure. It can also be made into a .pdf and e-mailed to clients or uploaded to digital magazine websites such as issuu, magcloud or flipsnack.
Photos featured courtesy of Conforti Photography LLC (not included in download).
Also available as a Canva template!