The Basic Digital Photography course curriculum is an instructional course designed to help you teach hobbyists about their cameras. This bundled package contains all necessary template materials needed to teach a basic photography class. During the course students will learn how to locate and use the manual settings on their cameras to get better photos.
This course has been designed to fit within a 2-hour time frame and covers three basic areas:
1) The Photographer's Toolkit
2) Basic Understanding of Exposure
3) Choosing Camera Settings
This package includes ALL of the following:
- Curriculum for students (12 pages of layered .psd files plus cover so you can change colors/background and insert sample photos to match your branding.
- Four Pages of Instructor's Notes: Basic tips and notes to guide you through the course.
- ALL professionally written text & photos for you to use.
- Sign-in sheet template to collect attendee's information.
- Matching professional Powerpoint presentation with 33 slides.
*Fonts used include "Everafter" and "Calibri"