Teaching Kids Photography Camp Curriculum (Canva Version)
In this photography camp for kids curriculum Canva version, you have everything you need to get started teaching photography to kids.
What You Get:
- Cover curriculum page - you can add your logo
- 20 lesson pages created specifically for kids ages 8-12.
- Topics include: History of Photography, Gear, Exposure (ISO, Shutter Speed, Aperture), White Balance, Camera Presets, Creative Composition, Types of Photographers.
- All text and photos for you to use.
- Lesson pages come in Canva format giving you the option to customize text or photos as you wish.
- Basic instructions to edit layered lesson plans in Photoshop with list of fonts used.
- Kids Photography Camp Registration Form template
- Tentative Camp Schedule and Outline
- Divider Pages
- Nine worksheets (1 crossword puzzle, 3 scavenger hunt pages, 3 word searches, 2 word scrambles)
- Instructor notes outlining ideas for card games.
- Photographer badge file (.jpg)
- Game cards (jpg files)
- Marketing Posters (11x17 and 8.5x11)
***Please Note: This is copyrighted material for in person classes only and can not be re-sold in any form.***