Teaching Kids Photography Camp Curriculum
In this photography camp for kids curriculum, you have everything you need to get started teaching photography to kids.
What You Get:
- Cover curriculum page 8.5x11 (layered .psd) so you can add your logo
- 20 lesson pages created specifically for kids ages 8-12.
- Topics include: History of Photography, Gear, Exposure (ISO, Shutter Speed, Aperture), White Balance, Camera Presets, Creative Composition, Types of Photographers.
- All text and photos for you to use.
- Lessons come in layered .psd files giving you the option to customize text or photos as you wish.
- Basic instructions to edit layered lesson plans in Photoshop with list of fonts used.
- Kids Photography Camp Registration Form template
- Tentative Camp Outline
- Five worksheets (1 crossword puzzles, 2 word searches, 2 word scrambles)
- Instructor notes outlining ideas for card games.
- Photographer badge template.
- Game cards
- Marketing Poster Template (11x17 and 8.5x11)
***Please Note: This is copyrighted material for in person classes only and can not be re-sold in any form.***