Teaching kids photography is easy with this Basic Digital Photography for Kids curriculum. It covers exposure, the history of photography, composition and more! It's a fun yet informative way to teach kids photography and beginning photography to children. This curriculum has been created specifically for kids ages 8-12. Use this curriculum to start a photography club or after school program at your local elementary or school, use within a home school environment, or teach your own children! You can even use this program in kids camps over summer, winter and/or spring break!
What You Get:
- Cover curriculum page 8.5x11 (layered .psd) so you can add your logo
- 15 lesson pages created specifically for kids ages 8-12.
- Topics include: History of Photography, Photographer's Toolkit, Exposure (ISO, Shutter Speed, Aperture), White Balance, Basic Settings, Composition (Subject/Focal Point, Rule of Thirds, Framing, Perspective, Leading Lines, Angles), Basic Lighting (Natural Lighting, Artificial Lighting, Flash), Basic Posing, Careers in Photography.
- All text and photos for you to use.
- Lessons come in layered .psd files giving you the option to customize text or photos as you wish.
- Basic instructions to edit layered lesson plans in Photoshop with list of fonts used.
- Lesson Plans
- Three activity sheets.
- An attendance chart to track weekly attendance.
- Instructor notes outlining ideas for games and activities.
- Photographer badge template.
- "3 Kings" card game templates
- "Memory" card game templates
- Matching PowerPoint Presentation
Certificate of Completion Template