Teaching Kids Photography Camp Curriculum Bundle
Teaching Kids Photography Camp Curriculum
In this photography camp for kids curriculum, you have everything you need to get started teaching photography to kids.
What You Get:
- Cover curriculum page 8.5x11 (layered .psd) so you can add your logo
- 20 lesson pages created specifically for kids ages 8-12.
- Topics include: History of Photography, Gear, Exposure (ISO, Shutter Speed, Aperture), White Balance, Camera Presets, Creative Composition, Types of Photographers.
- All text and photos for you to use.
- Lessons come in layered .psd files giving you the option to customize text or photos as you wish.
- Basic instructions to edit layered lesson plans in Photoshop with list of fonts used.
- Kids Photography Camp Registration Form template
- Tentative Camp Outline
- Five worksheets (2 crossword puzzles, 2 word searches, 2 word scrambles)
- Instructor notes outlining ideas for card games.
- Photographer badge template.
- Game cards
- Marketing Poster Template (11x17 and 8.5x11)
***Please Note: This is copyrighted material for in person classes only and can not be re-sold in any form.***