The What to Wear Guide Template Photographer Style Guide is a photoshop template that photographers can use as a photography style guide for clients. Great to e-mail to your clients after you book a session or to use as an opt-in guide to grow your e-mail list. You can also print a copy at labs such as McKenna Pro.
- 8 Page Magazine Style 5.5x8.5 Template with layered .psd files
- Pre-written "Welcome" Text
- Pre-written "Wardrobe Do's and Don'ts" Text
- Pre-written Clothing Descriptions Text
- All illustrations included
- Additional Optional Cover Page to Feature a Cover
- All pages are customizable
- Basic instructions for photoshop and list of fonts used
- This template can be made into a .pdf and e-mailed to potential clients
- This template can be printed at McKenna Pro Lab
A HUGE Thank you to Taci Zahl of Whip Stitch Styling. She provides custom wardrobe styling to photographers for their clients. For more information click here to visit her Facebook page.
Photos featured in this sample template courtesy of PlayOnLight Photography and not included in download.