Many moms pick up photography as a hobby once they have their first child and find themselves taking a ton of images. Some moms get frustrated at not being able to take clear images of their little ones and want to learn how to simply take better images. Offering a basic photography class to these moms can give your photography business a huge boost, especially during your slower months. Here are a few tips and things you'll want to cover.
1) What equipment they should have. Teach new mom photographers what equipment they should invest in. Discuss the type of camera, lens, tripod, lighting and other extras like light reflectors that will help them make the best decision of what to purchase.
2) How to use the equipment. Next, make sure they know how to use the equipment properly. Most beginners fall into sticking with auto settings on their cameras simply because they don't understand how to use the other features. Teach them the difference between shooting in aperture, shutter, and manual settings so they can start using manual mode and take better images.
3) Add a special touch. Depending on your class’s price point, consider adding extras such as swag bags, a catered lunch, a few delicious chocolates or door prizes. This is a great way to make your class special and a a great opportunity to get local vendors to sponsor the class and offer extra value to attendees.
TEACH A PHOTOGRAPHY CLASS TO MOMS WITH OUR CURRICULUM BUNDLE
ONLY$135.00 $79.00 FOR A LIMITED TIME! (USE CODE TEACH79)
This Basic Digital Photography course curriculum is an instructional course designed to help you teach hobbyists, moms or high school students about their DSLR cameras. This bundled package contains all necessary template materials needed to teach a basic digital photography class. During the course students will learn how to locate and use the manual settings on their cameras to get better photos.
Matching PowerPoint Presentation to enhance visual displays
Includes 55 slides
Customizable (just add logo)
Sample PowerPoint Slides
Matching PowerPoint Presentation slides to enhance visual displays
Includes 33 slides
Customizable (just add logo)
Sample Course Handouts
You get 12 pages of layered .psd files plus cover
All files are editable so you can change colors to match your branding
Sample photos included for your use to save time or you can use your own
Four pages of Instructor notes to help guide you through the class including what to do prior to class to set up.
Student Sign In Sheet
Matching student sign-in sheet
Great for collecting contact info of attendees
The curriculum covers exactly what I need for my Basic Digital Photography workshop and has now prompted me to branch out into new worlds with teaching photography to children. I have found that not only do I love taking pictures and creating beautiful images, but that I love teaching others how to do the same!
Cindy J. - Reflections Photography
As Featured On:
THIS OFFER ENDS IN: Normally$135.00 $79.00 (Use code TEACH79)
The Basic Digital Photography course curriculum is an instructional course designed to help you teach hobbyists about their cameras. This bundled package contains all necessary template materials needed to teach a basic photography class. During the course students will learn how to locate and use the manual settings on their cameras to get better photos.
This course has been designed to fit within a 2-hour time frame and covers three basic areas:
1) The Photographer's Toolkit
2) Basic Understanding of Exposure
3) Choosing Camera Settings
This package includes ALL of the following:
Curriculum for students (12 pages of layered .psd files plus cover so you can change colors/background and insert sample photos to match your branding.
Four Pages of Instructor's Notes: Basic tips and notes to guide you through the course.
ALL professionally written text & photos for you to use.
Sign-in sheet template to collect attendee's information.
Matching professional Powerpoint presentation with 33 slides.
*Fonts used include "Everafter" and "Calibri"
QUESTIONS? COMMENTS? I'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
If you need to contact us with questions, feedback, testimonial or a suggestion, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All emails are typically responded to within 24 to 48 hours, except weekends and holidays.