If you're looking for ideas for a shoot this Valentine's Day, look no further! I've selected ten of my favorites that were submitted. Creating a themed photo shoot doesn't have to be difficult. Choosing the right props can make a huge difference in your images. And they don't have to be expensive either. Let's take a look at the ones below:
1. Smarties hearts candies are such a classic at Valentine’s Day, and this photo titled "Laugh" by Stefanie Politi Photography is adorable with the heart positioned in this cute boy’s mouth. I love that it says “laugh” because you can see the laughter in his eyes.
2. This photo by Wendy Carr is so sweet. I love the seriousness of the children's faces and how she has positioned their hands and arms.
3. Niki Renee Photography submitted this great photo of red boots with white hearts. What a great contrast against the black cement. And I love the extra special touch of the snowball that is almost in the shape of a heart.
4. Mary Lou Myers from LuLuBelle Photography submitted this fun image. I love how she decked out the set in Valentine's Day props and kept the background a neutral light grey. The banner in the back that says “Be Mine” makes it complete. It looks like it is a chalkboard banner which is even better because you can use this for multiple holidays and special occasions.
5. This photo by Susi Darr of YouSee Photography is simply adorable. I love how the little boy is holding on to his suspenders. And I especially love how she has the background blurred but you can still tell that they are hearts.
6. This photo by Erin from Erin Kata Photography is so fun because of all the bold bright colors. I like how the little girl’s eyes are peeking through the shopping cart. It looks like she is right in the “heart” of the Valentine’s Day aisle and at one of my favorite stores. Again I love how the subject is in focus and everything else is blurred in the background, but you can still tell they are shopping in the Valentine's candy aisle!
7. Kelsey from Kelsey Anderson Photography also incorporates the lipstick kiss on the cheek of this beautiful baby and a strand of pearls. I like how she added a heart graphic overlay on this little one’s “bum.”
8. This one was submitted by Laura from Laura Denise Photography. This little baby has beautiful blue eyes. I love how this was shot close up and how he has different shades of kisses all over his face.
9. This photo comes from Sugar Cookies in Italy… featuring two sweethearts, heart-shaped balloons, and a red vespa highlighting rich deep-red, blue, and bright colors.
10. This pretty-in-pink sweetheart has the perfect look in her champagne tulle skirt and soft pink cardigan from Nordstrom while her guy is dressed in a sharp suit from Express. Her hair was styled by Serenza Salon and Spa. Photo featured by Emily Louise Photography.
Comments will be approved before showing up.